- SVALSAT will test whether they can demodulate the
Video-signal from DLR-TUBSAT without the S-band receiver from Berlin.
- Can we use the LLMS (Little LEO Messaging System) Yagi at SVALSAT
to track and command the satellite?
- Component investigation.
- Link transceiver, operational software and the demodulator from Berlin to the Yagi.
- Recruit and train key personnel to command the satellite.
- Sort out / discuss operational schedule of the S-band antenna.
- The experiment has so far been operated on a zero budget.
Do we need to change philosophy?
- Integrate the project into the courses at UNIS.
- Design and conduct campaigns using the satellite.
- Analyse data to start to look for useful applications.
- Initiate student exchange programs with the Technical University Berlin?
- The list can be continued!